Join Our Team
Nova Financial is seeking a Mortgage Advisor with CeMap or equivalent qualification with minimum 1-year experience. They will specialise and advise clients on all aspects of Residential and Buy to Let Mortgages with a focus predominantly on Buy to Let to support our growing property advisory business. The opportunity suits those looking for a dynamic sales-focused advisory role to progress their career. If you are a driven and motivated high-performer with a strong commitment to client care and a thirst for knowledge and if you enjoy being rewarded for personal results you should apply.
Nova Financial is a fast-growing financial advisory firm that specialises in research-based investments in the growing area of residential & commercial property investment. Since 2014, Nova Financial has experienced consistent and substantial growth in all areas of our firm, on this basis, we are seeking individuals who will play an integral role in continuing this growth. It is indeed an exciting place to begin your career and time to be involved with Nova Financial.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Maintain and record all activities in the CRM
- Call incoming leads and generate business
- Secure loans for current book of clients to ensure their mortgages are effectively structured
- Demonstrate effective questioning techniques
- Meet with clients in our offices to determine if we can assist
- Recommend suitable mortgage products
- Liaise with clients to guide them through the process and provide after sale support
- Maintain and develop the existing and new client base
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Attend training and to develop relevant market knowledge & skills
- Generate client referrals where possible
- Obtain FCA approval, CeMap or equivalent qualification is a requirement
Mortgage Advisors at Nova Financial are an integral part of our business, on this basis, we are seeking out individuals who:
- Are presentable and professional in nature
- Are self-starters and highly motivated
- Have a natural entrepreneurial style
- Have a strong desire to be successful
- Are not looking for your typical “9 to 5” job
- Can see themselves being deeply involved in driving the Firm forward
At Nova Financial we understand happy employees perform better for themselves and for the firm, on this basis, we offer:
- A young vibrant team
- Work from home options
- Continuous education and career progression. Your success is our success
- A competitive work atmosphere
- Entrepreneurial environment, where new ideas are free flowing
- Significant earning potential
A basic salary will be provided depending on experience, along with a healthy commission structure and unlimited earning potential.
NOTE: You must already have the CeMap or equivalent qualification to be considered.
If interested, then please send through your tailored CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org